US - ME - Hollis, Key qualifications include:
* Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
* Seven or more years of experience managing a maintenance or technical department in a manufacturing enviro
US - KY - Florence, Required Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
• BS in Chemical, Mechanical, Plastic Engineering with 5+ years previous experience in a plastics compounding including: extrusion/compounding equipment tech
• Minimum M.S. Degree in Polymer Science, Chemistry or Materials Science
• Candidates must have at least 2 to 5 or more years directly related industry or co
US - WI - Madison, Qualifications:
• Education: bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required
• Thorough understanding of website design and optimization
• Experience successfully managing a marketing
US - NY - Granville, The ideal applicant will possess and display the following attributes:
• BS Degree, preferably in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or a related technical major.
• Prefer MBA (Management).
US - IL - Decatur, Required Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:
•Proven project and program management skills.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
•Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
US - WI - Madison, Minimum Qualifications:
Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an injection molder.
Frequent standing, bending, lifting up to 40 pounds, and operating a forklift as necessary. Must ha
US - WI - Madison, Qualifications
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Requires a two-year degree from a Technical School in Mold Making, Mold Repair, or Machine Tool and Die.
Math skills needed
US - KY - Elizabethtown, Skills and Education:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
US - OH - Dayton, Bachelor degree or equivalent education/experience
2-4 years experience managing small to medium size projects. Plastic injection molding company is seeking a Project Manager to plan, direct, and c